RockWell Window Wells
RockWell has found a replacement for unattractive window wells. With RockWell Window Wells featuring detail and texture, they look and feel like true stone. They not only look great, but are extremely durable.
They do not require a pea gravel or rock backfill, and will not collapse from backfill. RockWell Window Wells are also water and frost resistant, even in extreme temperatures, making them rust and rot proof.
RockWell makes for an easy installation based on the fact they weigh less than common steel window wells, and are a one piece unit, meaning there is no assembly required.
RockWell Window Wells feature a built in step giving you peace of mind that in the event of an emergency, your family can safely and easily escape from your basement and out to safety and rescue personnel.
- Styled with the appearance of natural stone
- Allows natural light and warmth into basement living spaces
- IRC 2009 Compliant for use as emergency egress for families and fire and rescue personnel
- Steps provide easy access out of basement window well
- One piece, light weight unit; no assembly required
- No Pea-Gravel Required, backfill with excavated soil.
- Ideal for new home construction as well as later home renovations
- Elite and Premier Series are available with practical and stylish accessories
RockWell Window Well Brochure
Contact us today to talk about RockWell Window Wells.